Patient Forms & Information
Don't forget to also visit our blog for wonderful therapy tips and tricks by clicking on "Blog" above, or by clicking the heart pictured on the left.
We have helpful blogs providing information on:
...and many more!
Important information for our ABA Therapy patients
Insurance companies place the following parameters on BCBA services that cannot be avoided by us.
1. Patients are responsible for their own co-pays, coinsurance and deductibles to the provider.
2. 1 hour of BCBA time is allowed per 10 hours of Behavior Therapist (aka “Line therapy”) per week.
5 hours with Behavior Therapist per week allows for 2 BCBA hours per month
10 hours with Behavior Therapist per week allows for 4 BCBA hours per month
15 hours with Behavior Therapist per week allows for 6 BCBA hours per month
20 hours with Behavior Therapist per week allows for 8 BCBA hours per month
25 hours with Behavior Therapist per week allows for 10 BCBA hours per month
3. BCBS and other insurance companies require that no more than 3 hours are delivered by a BCBA within a 7-day calendar week of Sunday through Saturday. In addition, no more than 25 hours per week can be delivered by the behavioral therapist in this rolling 7-day week.
4. Parent consultations / training are allowed where relevant to the child’s ABA treatment program.
5. IEP meetings, or meetings with other service providers, are not covered.
*Autism and ABA services: Insurance is billed for ABA services only after an authorization has been secured for the child.